Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Aoû - 09:07 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
?????w?@ ?z??F??X?e?[?W 2 ??????? ?V?g???? ?P

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream's Gate Index du Forum -> Section Rôle Play -> Rôle Play Médiéval
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xirlaur

Emploi: Professeur de lycee professionnel
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:04 (2016)
Sujet du message: ?????w?@ ?z??F??X?e?[?W 2 ??????? ?V?g???? ?P
Répondre en citant

?????w?@ ?z??F??X?e?[?W 2 ??????? ?V?g???? ?P > bit.ly/1U6bvyD

Let..z..=..r.(cos..theta..+..i.sin..theta)(See.FigWe...may...use...these...laws...to...differentiate...polynomialsWave...motionIf..pn(z)..is..a..complex..polynomial..pn(z)..=..zn..+..a1.zn-1..+..We.may.also.use.these.laws.to.differentiate.rational.functions.pm(z)./.qn(z),.where.pm(z).and.qn(z).are.polynomialsDiagram...for...the...proof...of...Cauchy's...integral...formulad(w1/w2)/dz...=...[(dw1/dz).w2...-...w1.(dw2/dz)].../...w22...=...[f'(z).g(z)...-...f(z).g'(z)].../...[g(z)]...2We..shall..find..formulas..for..u..and..v..which..give..these..three..propertiesA.complex.function.w.=.f(z).is.differentiable.when.dw/dz.exists.and.is.the.same.for.all.directions.defined.by.the.ratio.dx:dyH+.an-1.z.+.an,.then.the.derivative.is.pn'(z).=.n.zn-1.+.(n.-.1).a1.zn-2.+.The.two.values.of.the.integral.are.not.equal.because.1/z.is.not.differentiable.at.z.=.0,.and.the.point.0.is.in.the.region.enclosed.by.the.two.paths3)..But..over..a..path..where..y..<..0..the..value..of..the..integral..is..-i.piComplex..Functions..Differentiation..Differentiation..of..Algebraic..Expressions..Exponential..Function..Logarithm..Trigonometric..Functions..Integration..Cauchy's..Integral..Formula..Applications..of..Complex..Variables..In...other...words:...exp(x...+...i.y)...=...ex(cos...y...+...i.sin...y)By.property.(1).we.have.u.=.Re[exp(x.+.i.y)].=.Re[exp(x).exp(iy)].=.ex.Re(exp.i.y),.v.=.Im[exp(x.+.i.y)].=.Im[exp(x).exp(iy)].=.ex.Im(exp.i.y)Then.dw/dz.=.d(u.+.i.v)/d(x.+.i.y).=.(du.+.i.dv)/(dx.+.i.dy).=.[(du.dx.+.dv.dy).+.i.(dv.dx.-.du.dy)]./.(dx2.+.dy2)Therefore,...if...f...is...differentiable,...we...haveDifferentiation...Let...w...=...f(z),...or...u...+...i.v...=...f(x...+...i.y)3,...it...follows...that...Integral...:...f(z).dz.../...(z...-...zo)...integrated...around...the...complete...path...is...zeroRoom..Calendar..Event..Archives..Academic..Programs..Courses..Undergraduate..Graduate..Info..for..High..School..Students..AdministrationDirectoryAbout..Directions..History..Support..Us..As..of..January..6,..2010..many..locations..of..the..physics..department..web..server..have..changedIn.engineering.and.physics:.Alternating.current.circuitsUsing...property...(2)...we...get...A...=...1,...C...=...0If.w.=.1/z,.where.z.is.not.0,.then.u.=.x/(x2.+.y2),..v.=.-y/(x2.+.y2)From...these...equations...and...property...(3)...we...have...Re(exp...i.y)...=...d...Im(exp...i.y)/dy,...(4).Im(exp.i.y).=.-d.Re(exp.i.y)/dyTherefore...the...integral...around...C...equals...the...integral...around...Co...(against...the...arrows)+an-1Cauchy-Riemann...equationsEXAMPLES...If...w...=...z2,...then...u...=...x2...-...y2,......v...=...2xyThen...dz...=...i.dy,...and...we...have...(dw/dz)dx=0...=...(dv/i.dy)dx=0...-...i.(du/dy)dx=0We...may...also...write...the...Cauchy-Riemann...equations...in...the...following...notation,...which...represents...partial...differentiation:...ux...=...vy...and...vx...=...-uyQuantum.mechanicsOr.maybe.we.just.wrote.a.bad.link,.in.which.case.we.will.fix.it.as.promptly.as.possible.(if.anyone.ever.tells.us.about.it)Note...that...log...z...has...infinitely...many...valuesThe..inversion..of..integral..transformsComplex..Functions..A..function..of..a..complex..variable..is..a..mapping..f..which..gives..for..each..complex..number..z..=..x..+..i.y..another..complex..number..w..=..u..+..i.v f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:04 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dream's Gate Index du Forum -> Section Rôle Play -> Rôle Play Médiéval Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation